Steel Mill Blades
Steel Mill Blades for primary and secondary steel rolling
Blades manufactured up to 5.2m in length and manufactured under the Ultimax brand have long been the benchmark for quality and durability in steel mills worldwide.
- Nimonic Blades for Billet and Slab shearing at very high temperatures, including forging anvils.
- Flying Shears, Cross Cut and Cut to Length blades for hot shearing of plate and coils.
- Dividing Shears and End Crop Blades within Bar, Section and Rod Mills for both hot and cold shearing.
- Entry/Exit Shear Blades, Notching Blades and Scrap Cutting Blades within pickling lines.
- End and Side Plate Shearing Blades for cold cutting of plates.
- Blade holders, seats and shims.
- We offer refurbishment of blade and holder sets.
Contact Our Sales Team
Sales Office Manager
Phone: +44 (0) 114 221 1166
Phone: +44 (0) 114 221 1082
Mobile: +44 (0) 753 470 0909
Phone: +44 (0) 114 221 1080
Mobile: +44 (0) 7432 723 784
Phone: +44 (0) 114 221 1165
Mobile: +44 (0) 7884 310 702