Specified for mission critical applications
Our blades and knives are specified for mission critical applications by many of the worlds leading original equipment manufacturers.
- Through Hardened Slideways
- Static and Attachment Scrap Shear Blades
- Guillotine Shear Blades
- Steel Mill Blades
- Liner Plates
Experience and innovation combined
Tyzack Machine Knives combine traditional skills with state of the art machining, heat treatment and grinding technology for the ultimate in manufacturing precision.
- Manufacture and development work is supported by an in-house metallurgical laboratory and on site metallurgist.
- More than 150 years history.
- The most experienced manufacturer of machine knives, steel mill shear blades and accessories in Europe and North America.
- Unrivalled technical ability, steel selection and production capability.
- Tyzack have earned a global reputation.
Engineering excellence and precision
The combination of the latest CNC technologies with traditional skills ensure the highest possible precision and performance.
- Heat treatment up to 5.2m length – single piece
- Smithing and traditional straightening
- Line Grinding up to 6.0m length
- Straightness – flat/straight within 0.013mm/mtr
- Butt end machining within 0.008mm
- CNC up to 5.2m length
- Hard drilling (where necessary) for hole accuracy
- Large material stocks for short lead times